Wednesday, December 9, 2015

One Task Finished......

Yesterday Kristin hung the evergreen garland outside around the front door, a younger more agile person's task.  However, we needed to find the outdoor extension cord, plug box and tree.  Today I managed to finish it up.  It looks so welcoming.

 
Once I was done with that task I got to go back to machine quilting my Christmas tree project.  Since it had been awhile since I've done anything but straight lines I figured I needed to doodle a bit on paper, then on one of my quilt sandwiches I keep near the machine to experiment.

Finished out my day actually getting both borders quilted and the binding stitched on.....hopefully I can get to the fun stuff tomorrow.  I love hand stitching so bring on the embroidery.
Thanks for stopping by, we will see what tomorrow will bring.

No comments: