Monday, March 31, 2008

Updates & Online Trades

This weekend was so much fun as on Saturday the first pieces for Brazenly Radiant Art (BRA) were brought in. They are fabulous and quite appropriately done by a breast cancer survivor herself. If you'd like to see sneak previews of works coming in and join in on the project simply join the yahoo group at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BrazenlyRadiantArt_BRA/


As for other fun I've been having there are a few pics below. I joined a couple of Yahoo groups that focus on trades/swaps. It has been a lot of fun.


This one was to do 4" x 5" spring book pages to swap. The pages are from the following artists....1st mine-Kristin Rodriguez, 2nd-Leilani Pierson, 3rd-Heather Chalkley, and 4th-Debra Nees


The back view of my accordion book 1st-Debra Nees, 2nd-Heather Chalkley, 3rd-Leilani Pierson, and 4th-Kristin Rodriguez
Then I joined an ingredients swap to make a postcard. I forgot to take a picture of all the ingredients I got but I did take a photo of the postcard I made. Now it will be dropped in the mail tomorrow to make it's way back to her.




No comments: