Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Arrivals

I always love when a box from a certain distributor arrives because I know it carries some of the beautiful knitting needles I love. They are the Brittany Birch ones. They are all up online now.....don't know how they never got there before but oh well. Then my other fun surprise was the box included the new Clover Pen Style Needle Felting Tool and Claw. I've been trying to get a hold of these for a while and they are finally here. I've already sold 1/3 of what I ordered so they are going fast. You can find them in the Needlefelting Supplies section of www.fiberonawhim.com


This style has the needles much more close together in order to get great detail on your needle felting projects.

The claw is great for holding the roving in place or for blending it. It also cleans your mats!!

No comments: