Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Where We Gather......




Oops!  I meant to blog yesterday, but somehow found myself making Christmas cards which turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.  Now I just have to get them in the mail.
The family room is the room we spend the most time in, it gets the most attention when I decorate each year.  The fireplace wall, with the hearth and bookcases has always been the perfect spot for my Santa collection which somehow grows each year no matter how hard I try not to add to it. This year I actually decorated the whole wall and then decided to make a change, so dear hubby took down the eagle for me.  I really like it with the mirror.

The tree is in the same spot as last year, but I changed up the look of it by adding the beaded wire garland that was part of the shop decorations when we were in the brick & mortar in Sandy Springs.  It just sparkles.
Here are some close-ups of the ornaments.  Remember I said I love handmade things. Enjoy!

I also love vintage...began collecting as a teenager and haven't stopped yet.

 


 Here are a couple of close-ups of the mantle and hearth...love the results.


Please come back for a quick peak at what happens to our design studio during the holidays......

No comments: