Thursday, June 21, 2007

Crochet Class Near!

Well I finished my first major crochet pattern successfully. I was able to read the pattern and it turned out!! Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll put up a Beginning Crochet class. Today is the 21st and I only learned to crochet on June 1st so look at what can be done! This pattern was in the new Interweave Crochet magazine and it uses Rowan Summer Tweed. Only sad part is looking at it just hang on the manequin. I think they need to make the manequins with a little more meat on the bones!!


Close up of the overlap area. The cool thing about this pattern was that it was worked as 1 piece. The only seams were at the shoulder. Everyone that hates finishing work has got to love that. Now if only I can figure out how to do such a thing while knitting!






No comments: