Thursday, July 12, 2007

Wow I'm bad!!

Well I've certainly fallen off on the postings huh?? Mom(Jan) went on vacation right after that last posting all the way through the 4th of July. I should look at her and say that I was having to do all her work too and couldn't post anything right?!! She'd probably just laugh. Her trip up to the New England states went as smoothly as possible. From Boston all the way up in to Maine. I have to laugh at her details of her Whale Watching cruise. All she can say is that she was thankful for the Dramamine!!!

We've been busy this week with lots of fun stuff from the Beaney/Littlejohn workshop, private knitting classes and a guild meeting here today. Hopefully tomorrow I should have some cool new pics of great fabric. At least I hope so as they sent it to the wrong destination last week and they are trying to find it!! Didn't know we could get lost so easily.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I'm off to photograph some socks I just finished and to write up the patterns for them.

No comments: