Thursday, February 6, 2014

From Sun-Up to Sun-Down......

We left Tucson on Sunday morning before dawn, I do have a saying for that but I am refraining at this time, to say mornings are not my favorite time of the day is an understatement.  However, DD is a morning person, thank goodness or we would never get anywhere before midnight.  Somewhere in Arizona...just a touch of light....
Finally somewhere in New Mexico it finally lightens up even more, maybe I can keep my eyes open now!
Whoopee! The lights of Atlanta are calling my name, I may be tired of sitting in this car, but I am wide awake.  This skyline is a welcome sight.
Now for a little sneak peak at our creative collaboration first DD put together the panels and a little stitching to hold everything together.  Then she is passing them off to me to add texture and embroidery stitches.
 
Time to unload the car, take a count of things so we know what to dye, put everything away and get busy prepping for our upcoming shows.  We also made a long "To-Do" list during all those road hours, so stay tuned for new pieces, patterns and class announcements.

No comments: