Sunday, June 11, 2017

Unexciting Job.....

Sometimes work can be just a tad bit dull....okay, colors are definitely luscious, but the view just never changes.  Since the grandson is not here I figured I needed to get some things out of the way....the ironing....needed to be done.  I should have taken a photo of the "mound" of fabric I was looking at before I started.  However this is what it looks like now....
 This photo just doesn't seem to do all my work justice.  I have been ironing for the past 4 days, okay maybe not from morning to night, even though that is what it felt like. Tried from a different angle, hopefully that's a bit better...but this is 18, 8 yard bolts of fabric ready to be wrapped on a reel.  That will have to wait a few days.
During these days this beautiful little bag stayed fairly close....it was my saving grace. Ahhhhh!
The rest of the work needed to have these ready to go will have to wait till we are back from Ohio.  We will be in Cleveland teaching and lecturing for the next few days.  Tomorrow we are hoping to do a little sightseeing, think we will go to the Rock and Roll Museum.  We are debating staying a bit later Wednesday so that we can go to Morgan Book Conservatory, we have heard it is fabulous.  Will try and not be totally awestruck and take a few photos to share.

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: