Saturday, January 23, 2010

Recent Work

So I've already broken the resolution of attempting to post once a week to this blog!!! That doesn't mean we haven't been working though. Here are bits of some of the things:

Mom is currently working on a piece that has a deadline of Jan. 31st. Here is a little snippet of the beginning of it.



We taught a class at a local guild this past Thursday. The workshop was for small landscapes. These are some of our examples.


This one is of silks, home decs, and sheers.


This is all quilting cottons done monochromatically.


This one also turned out to be monochromatically but she didn't intentionally do it.


I worked up even smaller scaled landscapes!




This is what I've been working up knitting wise. This is a purse that I have just finished the base of. I have to embellish it with another yarn in the holes and seam it up.



Here is a slouchy style beret hat that I've almost finished for mom. I ran out of yarn and had to go get some more. Now I can finish it up.


This one is also going to be for mom. It was recently in Interweave Knits Fall 2009.



Here's the first bit of it. I'm just starting the pattern of it with the cables. We'll see how far I can get in the next couple of days on all these projects. I'll post again soon.












No comments: