Monday, November 16, 2009

Day #9-16 AED & Space Shuttle Launch

Somehow we find ourselves in Florida. I guess even though we are absolutely tired of traveling we decided to take a vacation. We are down here in Orlando and heard about the shuttle launch over at Kennedy Space Center. So all of a sudden this morning on a complete WHIM we decided to head to the coast to go watch. Never having been or knowing what to expect was a blast. Here are some of the photos.





Gotta love the two men sitting on top of their semi!!!


I've been so bad about posting to the blog the pics of what all I've been doing this month so here is what I've been working on in the past week.


This is actually a quilt top mom is working on with scraps from a shop model from years ago.



We decided that even though we were on vacation we were going to make it more like a retreat. Look at the dining room table. This is on mom's side of the condo. I have an equally messy table on the other side of the condo.


Here is a little baby quilt I've pieced from a flannel charm pack.



Here is the T-shirt quilt I've been working on for the customer. I still have to back it and quilt it. I've got 5 more t-shirts to work into the backing of it.




Here is a scarf I've been knitting in the car. It will be felted so that is why it is so wide.


Here is a scarf that I crocheted last night. Lol....can you see that I get bored easily and have to change projectsjust so that I keep working on something.



Will post more as we complete more work this week. Hmmmm......as long as the pool doesn't call out too loud to either one of us!!! I mean it is in the 80's here and for us to be able to sit by a pool in November is quite weird.









No comments: