Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day #1 Art Every Day Month

Waking up today to a bright sunny day was an absolute amazing feeling. We've dealt with so much rain and clouds here in Atlanta lately that it seems like the sun is some foreign object. Stepping outside to find the temp was great too just made it a day for exploring. So off to Helen, GA with cameras in tow we headed. Here are some of the photos we collected along the way.






This structure sits atop an Indian mound.


























Along the way I was knitting. I finished up this scarf on the way back home. A friend of mine bought this yarn but found she couldn't handle it well. I told her I would knit it up for her. Now I just have to do the finishing work and maybe some fringe and it will be complete.



Since I finished that one I had to start something else. Lol....so here is another scarf in the works.



See you tomorrow.







No comments: