Thursday, August 16, 2007

Multiple Happy Dances

We've got many things to be happy dancing about!!



First, We finished our HOPE project. Yeah......it is done and looks great if I do say so myself. We are not going to be posting a photo until the opening of the exhibition which is Sept. 6th.



Second, Both of our pieces submitted to the East Cobb Quilt Guild Show got accepted. Mosaic Roses and April Showers Bring Mayflowers. You can see the pics back on May 30th of the two pieces.



Third, Pamela Allen arrives today. I go to pick her up later at the airport and she is here for the weekend. She is teaching two classes here and both are plum full! We've been looking forward to her being here for months.



I'll try and get up some pics as if I can get them over the next few days.

No comments: