Monday, July 16, 2007

Lots of New Stuff

So much new stuff......new fabrics, new roving, new quilt, new socks.......



This is a batch of the new Kaffe Fassett and Joel Dewberry fabric we just got in from Westminster. It is actually what our online sale is this week. You get 15% off if you buy it from http://www.fiberonawhim.com/


More of the Joel Dewberry fabrics.


New colors of Lorna's Laces roving for needlefelting and wet felting.



Just finished and hung this small wallhanging I designed this morning. It is 22" w x 27" l. It is made from a panel in Lonni Rossi's new line of fabrics called Graceful Geishas with the border being from her older line Asian Harmonies.

I got asked to teach a sock class here so I decided to make up my own pattern for them. One is a simple stockinette stitch with the other being a swirling rib. These were fun and a challenge to write myself but I feel it turned out well.









No comments: