Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday in the Studio

We have spent the whole day again in the studio.  The morning began with doing a special make and take for three great ladies.  They came in to make the Shabby Roses and each one left with 2 completed flowers!!  Here is a pic of them.....


After that we spent the afternoon washing out cheesecloth and perle cotton.  The last of the "have to" dyes are done.  Now we can do some fun dyeing that will be one of a kind specials in the booths.  I also started a piece with the hopes of finishing it up to meet the April 26th deadline of In Full Bloom.  Since we are in the studio 24/7 I thought I just might be able to accomplish it.  We'll see!!  I have to figure out how to possibly print out a photo so I can use it for patterning of a flower.  Hmm....I'll have to think that one through.  May have to just freehand it.  Once again if you are in the Paducah area this week stop on by A.I.R. Studio Paducah at 621 Madison St, Paducah, KY 42001.


No comments: