Monday, November 26, 2012

Holidays and Schedules

Today got me thinking about the saying, "best laid plans of mice and men often go awry".   Oh if only we weren't just beginning the holiday season...I am already behind.  I was standing in the "dye studio", "my new favorite room" of the house amid all this wonderful color and texture, thinking this stuff should already be dry, it should be shipping right now, but my plans took a huge left turn.  Here is a quick peak at a corner:
There are more lines full, all around my head as I try to spread out silk hankies to dry, must admit it probably is the prettiest garage in the neighborhood.

Oh well I did have a fantastic holiday weekend with family and that is worth so very much to me.  I bet this stuff will still be hanging there tomorrow.

No comments: