Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Little Stitching Time.......

Finally a few minutes to stitch.....with an audience to boot
pm
She did not appreciate my intrusion into "her room" especially my taking over "her chair and table", to add more insults, the sun was shining, access to her window was blocked by yours truly.  It is always fun to be scolded by this very sweet kitty.....and somehow I do feel guilty even though I did pick her up so she could sit in the window.  I have come to realize she does not like how the table vibrates and the sound of the sewing machine. 

I did persevere and managed to get a couple of things stitched together
This pattern by Susan Edmonson called "Birdie Bird" has been so much fun that I am on my second set of birds...for those of you attending QuiltCon in Savannah, Georgia these two will be on display in our booth there. 
These are the first two I made and they made an appearance in Houston at Quilt Festival 2016.....

they will be coming with me to Mid-Atlantic in Hampton, Virginia next week.

I am contemplating creating an entire flock of these guys....cause they are so much fun to make and each has their own personality.

No comments: