Thursday, November 12, 2015

Less Than a Week, Working.....

Yesterday I shared a photo of where I aspired to walk to, our master bedroom is over our 2 car garage so it is fairly large, seeing that chair "over yonder" with all my goodies piled around it seemed faraway and very cruel, beckoning me .......not fair.....actually had to kick one of the pups out....
It really looked inviting, my position sitting in the bed was getting very tiresome, so I moved myself and what I needed to work on over...
Actually did a little twisting and tagging of perle cotton.....and I do mean a "little", so not even a week after surgery I was back to work......well.....maybe I'm stretching that a little bit....
 Hopefully by tomorrow I will have a tad more motivation and open this "ultimate pressing surface for quilters", the Black Beauty from Steady Betty.  The moment I saw it and put it on my lap in Houston I figured that while laid up the special material that covers the board would allow me to work in bed, keeping things from slipping to the floor and out of reach.  It also seems like the perfect color for me to photograph what I'm working on so I could share with ya'll.....I am so excited to try out this product.....
Wore myself out......so I returned to my favorite spot....my bed. Think you will see this shot a lot for a few weeks folks.


No comments: