Friday, February 22, 2013

On the Road Again.....

Before we hit the road, Kristin asked me to post a blog showing the quilts we made for QuiltCon...well I'm a bit slow.  Isn't there a saying, "better late, than never"?  Here is a little peak, sorry for the quality of the photo's but we did not finish prepping until midnight Monday...the 18th.
This is done with soft light batiks from Robert Kaufman, by Lunn Studios, subtle is the word for this one.  For me it says spring. 

.  









 A crayon box comes to mind when you see this lap size quilt, which is done with our hand-dyed Kona cotton color palette.  Fresh!

Waving the red, white and blue; this quilt is done using Robert Kaufman's Color Source by Lunn Studio.  These are all available in a kit and will be on our website as soon as we return.
 
 Kristin took this quick shot of our booth in Austin.  If you are at QuiltCon stop by and introduce yourself to her and Vickie.
 

I admit I forgot to take a picture of our booth at Mancuso's MidAtlantic in Hampton, VA...so come on by, check it out in person if you are attending, if not I will try and post a picture tomorrow.  People are referring to our booth as "Eye Candy, not fattening"...all the wonderful colors of hand-dyed "textures" are show stopping. Don't forget to introduce yourself to Donna and I, love putting names with faces. 

No comments: