Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We didn't fall off the face of the earth......

I just saw how long it had been since I posted an entry!! I swear we didn't fall off the face of the earth......well okay maybe a little. Things are plugging right along here this summer. New books, patterns, and charms just arrived in. The books can be found online already and the sale of the week is actually 15% off of all books!! This includes all knitting and quilting books. Simply go to www.fiberonawhim.com and look around to see what's there. As for the charms they are new Artgirlz ones that I need to still get out on the website. Maybe I'll get to that this afternoon!!

As for projects.....here's what I just finished.


I made a journal cover for my cousin Tegan who just had her tonsils removed. This is a watercolor paper journal. My mom got watersoluble crayons and the brushes that hold water as well. So she'll get this a little later today or tomorrow. Hopefully she'll like painting in it. The cover can then be removed and put onto a new journal when she fills this one.

That's all I have for today. Now on to the next project.....will try and post that one soon.

No comments: